1.2
Turnaround Time

This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death.My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD.

The first lily was damaged. The lilies are browned and broken. I called FTD and reported the problem and was told that a replacement would be delivered today. Again the replacement lily is damaged.

Leaves are ripped and bent. I called FTD and was placed on hold for over 45 minutes after asking to speak with a dupervisor, Because I could not tell the customer service rep (identified as Patty) the name and address of the party that sent the gift, the supervisor would not speak with me. Really! This was a gift from cousins who live in Seattle, WA, Butler, PA, and Arlington, VA.

I don't know who ordered it.

I was trying to resolve this without bringing them into the poor condition of the plants.How does FTD think it honored my grief by putting me through this?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd Companies and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd Companies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd Companies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd Companies?

Comments