1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I chose FTD, due to their long-standing reputation over the years for great flower arrangements, but obviously, times have changed recently. Last Wednesday, I placed an order with FTD for a floral arrangement for my wife.

I requested a delivery of 12/9 (Friday). When Friday came, I occasionally texted my wife to see how her day was (a sneaky way to find out if she got the arrangement as this was to be a surprise). Turns out, by 3:30 that afternoon, nothing had arrived. For the next hour and a half, I spoke with FTD C/S 5 times to find out what was going on with the delivery.

Apart from the many "I'm sorry" excuses, they "claimed" to have contacted the local florist, but they seemed to have trouble contacting the delivery driver. I had to repeatedly remind FTD that at 5pm, my wife's office was closing and no one would be able to receive the arrangement. On top of that, both her and I had to wait around for the arrangement to arrive. At 4:56pm, while speaking with the last C/S agent, I stated that i wanted a refund because there was clearly no way this arrangement would arrive on time.

I was told that I had to wait until after 5pm in order to receive the refund (and if FTD did not get an email from the florist to confirm delivery). Needless to say, I was beyond upset. As it turned out, my wife told me that she would have contact with anyone who was still at the office after 5 to inform her if someone showed up. She later found out that evening that no one did.

Throughout the weekend, she checked in with people she knew would be in the office over the weekend and again, nothing was there. At no time during the weekend, was I contacted by FTD for the refund either. I am currently out $100, and am trying to get a hold of FTD for a refund on an order that was never delivered.

Fortunately, I used PayPal and I may have to get them involved. I will NEVER use FTD again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ftd Companies Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Lack of delivery and customer service.

Comments